This Limited Warranty applies to any and all physical goods (the "Product") purchased from Skyleader via skyleadergps.com (the "Website").
What does this limited warranty cover?
This Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period of 1 year (6 months for batteries) from the date that you the customer (the “Customer”) purchased the Product.
During the Warranty Period, if the Product does not conform and perform in all material respects to specifications in the description of the Product, Skyleader shall, at its sole option replace any components that fail in normal use.
Replacements arising under this warranty section will be at no charge to the Customer.
When the warranty does not apply
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL NOT APPLY UNDER THE FOLLOWING CIRCUMSTANCES
- The Product serial number has been removed, erased, defaced, or altered, or is illegible;
- The Product has not been used not in accordance with the user manual or under Normal Use Conditions;
- Deterioration of the cosmetic appearance of the Product due to normal wear and tear;
- Accidents, forces of nature, or other actions beyond the reasonable control of Skyleader (including but not limited to deficiencies in consumable parts) unless the defect was caused directly by a malfunction;
- Malfunctions caused by the battery if improperly installed;
- Rough handling; exposure to moisture, dampness or extreme thermal or environmental conditions or a rapid change in such conditions; corrosion; or oxidation;
- Damage caused by or resulting from modifications or non-warranty repairs;
- Malfunctions caused by the use of the Product with or connection of the Product to an accessory not approved or provided by Skyleader or used in any way other than its intended use and where such defect is not the fault of the Product itself;
- Product not working because of the account binding, unbinding the product will charge the processing fee;
- Malfunctions caused by the water in the device; Skyleader is waterproof, but cannot withstand a pigeon taking a bath as that may force water into the device.
Skyleader can withstand normal use with ease but there are a few things to keep in mind
- Skyleader reserves the right to refuse warranty claims when the Customer has procured the Product in any way that breaks the laws of any country.
- Skyleader intends the Product to function solely as an aid to pigeon training. Skyleader is not guaranteed to be perfectly accurate for direction, distance, location, terrain or any other metric.
Obtaining warranty service
To obtain warranty service, please first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.
- The shipping fee for the returned products and the Import Duty/Tariff & GST/VAT applicable in the country will be paid by the Customer.
- Skyleader will pay the shipping fee for the replacements.